Join us for a fun filled weekend in Preston! This is our annual town celebration where we celebrate everything trout and beyond! Bring the entire family fishing along the 9-hole fishing course in town! PLUS we have a huge kids fishing event in the morning. You’re almost guaranteed to catch a trout plus they have amazing prizes for the kids! Grab food from our variety of vendors and local food stops like chicken BBQ at the Servicemen’s Club or a pork sandwich at the Firemen’s Beer Tent! Snag a treasure during city-wide garage sales. Get up early and enjoy a hearty breakfast from the Lion’s Club pancake breakfast. See patriotic floats at the Grand Parade! Listen to live music! See your dream car at the car show. There is something for EVERYONE!
Friday, June 19 – Saturday, June 20, 2020
When the nine Root River Trail Towns team up the same weekend to hold garage sales, you have a huge 60-Mile Garage Sale!
If you have any questions, please contact the local chamber office.
- Fountain: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-268-4923 (Monday-Thursday)
- Preston: email@example.com or call 507-765-2481
- Harmony: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-886-2469
- Lanesboro: email@example.com or call 507-467-2696
- Whalan: Call 507-467-3044
- Rushford/Rushford Village/Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-864-3338
- Houston: email@example.com or call 507-896-4033
Experience the Taste of the Trail on the three Saturdays after Labor Day in September from 10am to 2pm.
Each community will give you a “Taste” of their towns with different activities, food, music and much more! Enjoy what is special about each community while you pedal your way through the beauty of Bluff County along the Root River.
September 12, 2020
September 19, 2020
September 26, 2020