Whalan, Minnesota’s Annual Stand Still Parade is celebrating 25 years in 2019!
Our Parade Doesn’t Move….. The Spectators Do!
PARADE 11am – 12 noon
Featuring music by the Lanesboro High School Band
Great Food 10am – 9pm
- Hot Dogs
- Egg McWhalans
- and More!
- Beer sales 6-9pm
- Sister Luv 10-11am
- The Vintage Tones 12-3pm
- Whalan’s Got Talent talent show 3:30-5:30pm
- Dixieland Pickup Band 5-7pm
- DANCE – Music by the Rutabaga Brothers 7-9:30pm
- FIREWORKS at 10pm</li>
- Train Rids for the kids 10am-3pm
- Balloons by Keven 10:30am-noon
- Pedal Tractor Pull 1-3pm
- Pie Eating Contest 5:30pm
- Petting Zoo – Duck Pluck – Face Painting
- Bungee Trampoline
- Visit the booths of the artisans and vendors