Come Visit and Explore
The fun starts early with the Rhubarb Run on the beautiful Root River Trail. Then browse the Lanesboro Farmers Market where you’ll find all the in-season spring vegetables and other local delights.
The heart of the festival takes place in Sylvan Park in downtown Lanesboro. Enjoy free rhubarb games and contests including the Tasting Contest where you’ll taste a wide variety of delicious rhubarb treats and vote for your favorite. Great prizes for all events!
Other free entertainment includes a rhubarb fashion show (you can be in it), an educational zoo, a Story Tree, pictures in a rhubarb cutout and Rhub-Art opportunities. Music fills the park the entire day so bring your lawn chair and enjoy it all! Live Music throughout the day!
Vendors provide opportunities to purchase additional rhubarb treats and products.
This event has been canceled for 2020. Please check back in 2021!
Friday, June 19 – Saturday, June 20, 2020
When the nine Root River Trail Towns team up the same weekend to hold garage sales, you have a huge 60-Mile Garage Sale!
If you have any questions, please contact the local chamber office.
- Fountain: email@example.com or call 507-268-4923 (Monday-Thursday)
- Preston: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-765-2481
- Harmony: email@example.com or call 507-886-2469
- Lanesboro: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-467-2696
- Whalan: Call 507-467-3044
- Rushford/Rushford Village/Peterson: email@example.com or call 507-864-3338
- Houston: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-896-4033