Taste of the Trail – Chatfield, Harmony, Preston
Experience the Taste of the Trail on the three Saturdays after Labor Day in September.
Each community will give you a “Taste” of their towns with different activities, food, music and much more! Enjoy what is special about each community while you pedal your way through the beauty of Bluff County along the Root River.
- 9am-10:30am F&M Community Bank Shred Day – Parking Lot – FREE – Bring your documents to shred!
- 10am-Gone A Taste of Preston’s Norwegian Heritage – Preston Floral + Gift – Lefse and rommegrot samples!
- 9am – Preston Historical Society Tractor Ride leaves from Fill. Co. Fairgrounds Saturday & Sunday
- 9am- 11am – Orvis Beginner’s Fly Fishing 101 – Driftless Fly Fishing Co. – FREE – Call 507-765-4915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
- 10am-2pm Preston Area Community Foundation’s 25th Anniversary Donor Appreciation Station @ F&M Community Bank
- 10am-2pm Preston Pop Up Market – 37 vendors, Los Arcos Food Truck, Music by Janine Sherry & Friends
- 10am-2pm Pop Up Preston Visitors Center – Learn about the State Veteran Home, snag a Preston T-Shirt (sale!) and learn more about the Disc Golf Course
- 10am-2pm Preston Historical Society Elevator & Caboose Tours
- 10am-3pm Preston Library Kid Craft Stop by the Preston Public Library downtown on Saturday for a fun kid craft!
- 11am-5pm – Historic Forestville Tours – mnhas.org/Forestville for more info
- 11am-12:15pm Equine Program – Hoof Boots for Trail Riding – Historic Forestville – mnhs.org/Forestville for more info
- 2pm-4pm North Forestville Guided Hike – Historic Forestville – mnhs.org/Forestville for more info
- Friday-Saturday Fall Garage Sales – Maps available at GetHookedOnPreston.com and Visitors Center after Wednesday.
- 8pm – Preston Fire Dance & Raffle Drawing – Time and a Half Band – Dance at 8pm – Raffle Drawing at 10pm
- ALL DAY – Fish Preston’s 9-Hole Fishing Course – maps available at prestonmnchamber.com or at the Visitor’s Center
- ALL DAY Trout Selfies @ Trailhead Park
- ALL DAY Self-Guided Historic Walking Tour Grab a brochure at the Pop-Up Tourism Table and learn about all the history in downtown Preston! You can also view it online here.
- Stay tuned for full list of Preston’s Tastes and Shops! Map will be available at Preston Visitors Center and GetHookedOnPreston.com
Please stop by our lovely community, whether cycling in via the Trail or making a day or weekend trip by vehicle! We look forward to seeing you in Harmony!