The Biggest Little Town in Southern Minnesota
Harmony is the southern terminus of the Harmony-Preston Valley Trail System. It boasts an active main street filled with one-of-a-kind shops and places to eat. Just two miles north of the Minnesota-Iowa border, Harmony is home to the Niagara Cave, a popular tourist destination. The countryside surrounding Harmony is home to Minnesota’s largest Old Order Amish community. Visitors to Harmony will often see buggies traveling along the side of the road and roadside farmers markets.
While in Harmony, you can…
- Take a tour of Harmony’s Amish community
- Enjoy a current movie at the JEM Theatre, a historic one screen theatre
- Tour Niagara Cave
- Play mini golf at Niagara Cave
- Play a round of golf at Harmony Golf Course
- Experience the tasting room at Harmony Spirits (opening in the spring of 2019!)
- Enjoy dining in a variety of unique restaurants
- Shop for antiques in a 10,000 square foot antique mall
- And More!
Whether you arrive in Harmony on your bicycle or in your automobile, you’ll enjoy your stay in Harmony.
Be sure to check back for updates, as the trail system is expanding from Harmony to the Iowa boarder, and to Niagara Cave! We expect to see this project break ground in 2019 or 2020.